Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Orbitfiles

I went hysterical just yesterday because I had my files stored all over the place in my computer. And so I thought, wouldn't it be a great thing if I could do a backup of my files online so that I can access it anywhere, send it to anybody (without the hassle of uploading and sending and stuff) and save alot of space on my hard drive?

I did a google search on free file backups and found Orbitfiles. It is important for every internet marketeer to have a backup of his/her excel sheets, articles, etc. Besides, I thought, it would be a great venue to sell my articles!











  • After uploading your files you can:

  • Add contact emails to address book
  • Protect your shared files with password
  • Add messages to shared files
  • Edit & Delete files
  • Tag your files
  • Search files
  • Upload your Profile Photo
  • Publish your contact info
  • Invite your email contacts NEW\
  • Create folders
  • Zip folders
  • Download files
  • Schedule online back ups with Hercules
  • Create public file albums
  • Enable RSS
  • Search Tags
  • Create photo albums
  • Sell your files*


Next: Key in your email address in the above or visit Orbitfiles.

No comments: